PushBlack, the nation’s largest nonprofit media platform for Black people, builds deep, daily relationships with Black Americans through their mobile phones in order to transform Black civic engagement.
PushBlack attracts and engages subscribers through our innovative daily Black history and news service, which is based on Facebook Messenger. With this relationship, PushBlack encourages 4.6M Messenger subscribers (and 9M monthly active users) to raise their voices and take action on critical issues, register to vote, and to cast their votes on Election Day.
Take a look at the PushBlack Manifesto to learn more about what we’re doing.
A media-savvy professional with strong relationship management skills and direct access to executive level decision makers who can establish new corporate sponsorship opportunities between PushBlack and major brands.
- Building a strong understanding of PushBlack’s business model, media assets, and corporate sponsorship efforts to date.
- Leveraging your warm contacts to develop a list of brands and/or media buying agencies PushBlack could engage with, and facilitating strong introductions.
- Developing and customizing pitch deck to share with relevant parties.
- Collaborating with PushBlack stakeholders to hold meetings and conduct presentations with decision makers at brands and/or media buying agencies.
- Managing a sales cycle to convert qualified leads into revenue generating sponsored content partnerships.
- Sales, account management, and/or relationship management experience
- Effective meeting management
- Demonstrated experience managing a sales cycle from prospect to deal close
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures
- You currently work in marketing for a global brand
- You have direct connections to executive leadership at brands and or account leads at media buying agencies
The couch, a coffee shop, the local coworking space--either way, our team is 100% remote.
Please complete this application to apply for the role.
PushBlack is housed at Accelerate Change, a project of New Futures Fund, Inc., which is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQIA+ people must be centered in the work we do. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.