Full Time, Remote
PushBlack is the nation's largest media advocacy organization for Black Americans, currently serving 9 million people across all platforms monthly. We use the power of narrative, especially Black History, to educate and activate our subscribers to build their personal power and create lasting economic and political change.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who will oversee excellence in implementation of the database and provide ongoing maintenance of PushBlack’s new donor relations and media campaign database. The Administrator will work closely with the team building out the database and with contracted Salesforce support services.
- You will be the point person on the implementation of PushBlack’s new Salesforce database. This includes working closely with our database vendor to customize the database and training staff on implementation.
- Once the database is up and running, you’ll oversee the importation of new leads and contacts on a daily basis and create standards for ensuring that the database is maintained at the highest levels of quality.
- You will also be the key point of contact for helping staff to become efficient and effective users of the database.
- You’ll work directly with the leadership team to develop reports and other analytics to help advance our business goals.
- Contribute to the Salesforce configuration by providing feedback and insight on workflows, assignment rules, reports and process builder flows.
- Be a conduit between Pushblack, our database vendor, and Salesforce.
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of project status, and escalate risks, and note priority of project tasks
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, manage administrative processes, handle sensitive data, and ensure data accuracy.
- Assess organizational needs and create a project plan to address identified steps for project completion.
- Problem solve and reconcile any systems or data conflicts, have general understanding high priority user requests in conjunction with system developments.
- Support Operations with high-volume data-entry and handling of sensitive financial data
- Test and evaluate the success of implemented configuration.
- Salesforce expertise – You know Salesforce inside and out and have a working knowledge other products and solutions offered by Salesforce, as well as the ability to teach basic to intermediate Salesforce functions
- Email marketing expertise – You have experience managing email marketing campaigns, including segmenting lists and conducting A/B tests to monitor email performance.
- Data management – You use the principles of data management to keep data organized and easy to use
- Problem-solving skills – You have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail – managing large data sets and routinely checking data for accuracy both require strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to create efficient processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Exceptional relationship management, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Proven experience to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Success at facilitating user adoption
This is a temporary position targeted for 18 months but comes with awesome benefits.
- Whether you love your couch or your desk, it doesn’t matter. We’re 100% Remote!
- Great benefits that include medical, dental, and vision.
- PTO, Sick and Holiday Leave
PushBlack is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQIA+ people are centered in the work we do. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.Apply Here