PushBlack’s Picks for Father’s Day
Father’s Day is tomorrow – are you ready to honor the father or father-figure in your life? Maybe you want to show your appreciation, but waited until the last minute to do so. Or, maybe, you only know Father’s Day is coming up because we just told you.
Well, PushBlack family, we’re here to help. Here’s our pick for five gifts for Dad this Father’s Day, Sunday, June 18th.
1. Help him keep that summertime fine with the Bevel Shave System and Trimmer.
2. Let your Dad stunt link the champs with this Golden State Warriors jersey.
3. It’s summertime – and you know you want some of your Dad’s famous grilled chicken, fish or ribs. Incentivize that summer grillin’ with some grill master spices!
4. Dads always need to know what time it is. Help him get to the family functions on time with this brushed steel watch.
5. Is Dad more of an intellectual, or is he looking for a summer read? Check out Colson Whitehead’s Pulitzer Prize-winning work.
We have a quick favor to ask:
PushBlack is a nonprofit dedicated to raising up Black voices. We are a small team but we have an outsized impact:
- We reach tens of millions of people with our BLACK HISTORY STORIES every year.
- We fight for CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM to protect our community.
- We run VOTING CAMPAIGNS that reach over 10 million African-Americans across the country.
And as a nonprofit, we rely on small donations from subscribers like you.
With as little as $5 a month, you can help PushBlack raise up Black voices. It only takes a minute, so will you please donate now?